Skillsets needed -
* Adv Pricing Setups and Configurations like Adv Pricing Sourcing Rules, Planning Horizon, and Demand consolidation from Order Management etc.
* Hands-on experience on Oracle EBS to Adv pricing.
* Troubleshooting and Performance Tuning Adv pricing.
* (Desirable) Rapid Planning, Distribution Planning
Job Responsibilities -
* Utilize your functional (70%) & technical (30%) skills to give shape to future business processes and architecture in the area of Oracle Adv pricing
* Provide insights into functional, technical and architectural aspects of Oracle Adv pricing implementation both out-of-box and via APIs.
* Drive map-gap discussions with business users and document the solution alternatives (7-ways) in order to help conclude on the optimum choice, with a goal of minimizing customizations and of long-term sustenance. Work as a business partner, but provide pushback if these goals do not seem to meet.
* Do the setups and configurations as needed for Adv pricing application to work in conjunction with EBS in respective DEV environments. Document the setups in a BR100 document, get it signed off from GE and handover to designated GE setup owners for doing setups in TEST, QA and PROD. Keep BR100 up-to-date.
* For any customized process, write the functional design document (MD020) and get it signed off from business. For the technical design document (MD060), provide detailed inputs to development team.
* Develop and execute test scripts for unit-testing, business-testing (during CRPs/UATs) and integration-testing (during SIT).
* Work effectively with business, vendor/partners's resources and various IT teams such as Infrastructure, SOA and DBAs. Raise red flags promptly. Assist in building consensus and resolving conflicts, if any.
* In case of issues discovered, help in troubleshooting and performance tuning of Adv pricing. Raise SRs with Oracle whenever needed and keep them up to date.
* Simplify business processes with the help of Adv pricing applications. Standardize the processes wherever opportunity exists e.g. by reusing the object or by following a global design when available. Help maximizing business goals.
* Learn, adopt and help improving GE Appliances ERP implementation standards, policies, governance and operational procedures.
* Proactively set action plans for himself and for the team working with you, with minimum supervision.
* Share all your work with GE and vendor/partner’s team, follow all the knowledge management practices, and whenever necessary, provide an effective KT / training to identified resources.
* Business end-user training is NOT part of your responsibilities, neither developing content, nor imparting training.