W2 only, no C2C. We can transfer any type of visa.
We are looking for both a Senior Software Engineer and Mid-level Software Engineers. I will also look at Junior level Software Engineers. All candidates should have a strong Java background and some experience or good exposure to AWS.
We are building this new core Java/AWS platform to provide improved enterprise wide data analytics and data visualization capabilities. Our client has been moving data from numerous data sources (variety of traditional databases) into one single, true source of data on the Amazon S3 storage platform. Together we will be building the data analytics/visualization platform that allows our client access to all of their centralized data. The goal for our client is to be able to provide improved telematics/IoT, sales, maintenance and enterprise wide data to their end clients all over the world. Effectively accomplishing this goal will allow our client to transform their appeal in the marketplace leading to an industry changing competitive advantage.
- We will be building this new platform with core Java technologies sitting on the AWS cloud.
- Our team will be responsible for working on both the platform services (alert engines, geo-fencing, etc) and data hub/ingestion pieces of the overall platform.
- Our team is joining at the very beginning stages so we will be assisting in the design and development for the areas we support. This could include numerous POC’s on technologies and advising on technical direction in conjunction with our client’s leadership.
- The team will be using core Java development with a variety of AWS services that could include Kinesis Firehose, Kinesis Data Stream, Kinesis Data Analytics, EC2, SNS, DynamoDB, Lambda, Flink and several other potential leading edge technologies.
- This will be an Agile/Scrum and Sprint environment.