- Liaise with Client Stakeholders for requirements gathering, test script & result reviews, defect resolution, etc.
- Create and execute tests as needed.
- Liaise with an offshore QA Team for test preparation and execution related tasks. This involves -
- Familiarize offshore Team with new business & QA processes and requirements.
- Assigning tasks to the offshore Team.
- Conducting handoff [to offshore] calls every weekday night.
- Conducting handoff [to onsite] calls every weekday morning.
- Provide status updates to Client Stakeholders on all assigned tasks & deliverables [onsite & offshore].
Skill / Experience requirements:
- Essential –
- Prior experience in testing Order-to-Cash processes in Oracle EBS [primarily covering order management, supply-chain planning, accounts receivables].
- Prior experience in using Quality Center [Or ALM] for testing and reporting.
- Prior experience in working with an offshore QA Team.