Must haves: Informatica 10.2, Windows, Grid, Powershell.
We’re seeking an Informatica Administrator for a client in Kansas City. This is a 6+ month contract engagement. If you’re that person with the expertise that we need, submit your resume now!
The Informatica Admin will perform all admin functions such as user access accounts, roles, privileges and LDAP configuration. This person will be solving production issues identified in the application in accordance with the Service Level Agreements and providing workarounds.
- 5+ years’ experience as an Informatica administrator
- Strong Windows 2008 R2, 2012, and 2016 SQL Server
- Must have experience with PowerShell scripting
- Strong understanding of informatica Grid for data integration
- Experience with Power Center / ICS and IICS Informatica solutions
- Understanding of Azure Cloud Experience in configuration of domain and application services like repository services and integration services.
- Experience with different connections like Relational connection, Native connections, and Application connections.
- Hands on Experience in code migration by Export and Import Object and Deployment Groups.
- Experienced in using the Informatica command line utilities like pmrep, pmcmd, infacmd and infasetup.
- Investigate and resolve Data Integration platform issues
- Experience upgrading and patching Informatica application
- Experience in the shell scripting for automation of the Informatica admin process.
- Excellent communication skills, able to explain complex technical structures