- Prospect for potential new clients by leveraging your existing network.
- Generate new clients by marketing consultants, networking, cold calling, and prospecting.
- Work to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, and to assess clients staffing requirements.
- Conduct daily outbound sales calls, schedule and hold sales appointments, create sales pitches, negotiate and close deals.
- Negotiate contract rates with clients, with a focus on company profitability goals.
- Build a robust pipeline of opportunities and meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- 2+ years of business development required within the Technical Staffing or IT Consulting Industry.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation, communication, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.