This person will be responsible for interpreting the business needs of stakeholders and for documenting and developing the reporting analytics that meet those needs. They will determine what configuration is needed to meet the request of the business. This person needs to have key domain knowledge within Financials, Procure to Pay, and Projects. The Oracle BI Publisher Analyst/Developer will provide the link between enterprise raw data and data management in order to extract, analyze and transform the data. The incumbent will receive requests from all members of the management team and will work with the Manager to prioritize. They will provide thought leadership, best practices, and will evolve standards.
The Oracle BI Publisher Report Analyst/Developer will be responsible for insuring reports are accurate, optimized and operationally sound so that the business can execute as needed. This person will work with IT when implementing data collection procedures.
• Experience with Oracle BI toolsets
• OTBI (Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence)
• Oracle BI Publisher report development / BI Analytics tools
• Developing complex SQL scripts, views and stored procedures
• Working knowledge of analysis and reporting tools, SQL, Access and Microsoft Excel
• Working experience with Integration Technologies such as XML and Web Services, Java API
• 3-4 years of data analysis experience
• Analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions
• Extensive experience in data access, metadata, data organization
• Good Communications in both verbal and written.
• Design, develop, test and implement management reports using report development tools.
• Work with the business to define report requirements and translate those requirements into reporting deliverables
• Perform statistical data analysis and interpret data results to distinguish patterns and recognize trends
• Translate data results into written reports, tables, graphs and charts to convey information to management
• Develop ad hoc reports
• Ability to validate data quality in reports
• Develop/train on company standards and procedures when creating reports
• Develop a report development methodology
• Participate in evaluating new technologies for reporting architecture
• Insure reports are operationally optimized
• May perform additional duties as assigned or required