This individual will be overseeing the testing team consisting of manual & automated testers who are adopting the latest practices for the development of the QA area.
- Ability to problem solve and work with cross-functional teams to help build out a strong testing framework
- Rational tools (Clear Quest, Clear Case, JIRA, TFS, HP (Load Runner, QTP 11, Selenium), Soap UI Automation, Json, Xml, and Postman
- Working with Load runner, Oracle EBS/ERP applications
- Front end web automation using Selenium, Lean FT, QTP, Web services testing Soap UI for rest services for API's testing and Postman
- Experience developing test deliverables like test plans, test cases, test data, traceability matrix
- Experience in back-end testing using SQL Queries; writing PL/SQL code and executing stored procedures, functions, and packages
- QA Tools Mercury Test tools (Quality Center, Win Runner, and Quality Center)
- Operating Systems UNIX, LINUX, Windows 7/XP/2000, DOS, Apple OS 4.x, Android 2.x
- Database Oracle 11g/ 10g/9i/8i, SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle Technology Oracle Applications R12/ 11i, Oracle Forms & Reports 10g/9i/6i, BI/XML Publisher, SQL*Plus, Toad, SQL*Loader
- Continuous Deployment & Continuous Integration using Jenkins & Azure Devops, o Exploring AI tools.
- Not Required but will be great if any experience with Oracle Cloud/EBS Applications Accounts Payable (AP), General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivables (AR), Cash Management (CM).