Willing to sponsor H1B's
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions leverage IAM Methods to help clients control which employees, customers, partners and suppliers access sensitive corporate resources, and streamline the process of managing the explosion in “digital identities.”
- As a part of this project we will be upgrading the current OIM to the PS3 version.
- Also we will be integrating more applications into OIM.
- We will need to build in additional connectors to provision applications.
- The target systems include directories (AD, ODSEE, OUD) DB’s and other retail systems.
- Some of the correctors from OIM are out of the box connectors while other are Custom built
- The candidate will have an opportunity to work and learn in other IAM technologies as well as a part of this project
Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills:
- 7 to 9 years of experience in Identity and access management area with below
- Proficient in Consulting & Implementation experience in Oracle Identity & Access Management using Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 11gR1PS2 and PS3.
- Experience in OIM Environment Setup (installation, configuration, deployment, upgrade and patching)
- Strong experience in developing connectors, approval workflows, and custom event handlers, custom scheduled tasks and reconciliation.
- Strong experience in Customization of ADF UI and SOA workflows.
- Strong Experience in using OIM API and SPML web services.
- Experience with different Oracle Identity Manager Connector (OIMC): Microsoft Active Directory Connector, Exchange Connector, Database Application Table Connector, and ICF Web Service.
- Hands-on development and configuration of Oracle Identity Manager, including but not limited to catalog request forms, connectors, UI customizations
- Work with Project team to understand the requirements and perform OIM application development, OIMconnector configurations, access policy changes and configurations and UI validation
- Must have experience in integrating OIM with LDAP and AD
- Must have Core Java/J2EE knowledge for customizations.
- SQL/LDAP query language Skills
- OEM 12c for environment monitoring setup (optional)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills-this is a key component that the HM is looking for
- Strong problem solving and trouble-shooting skills. Experience building bullet-proofing / automated monitoring capabilities around vended applications.
- Proficient technical skills on Oracle Identity Manger product.
- The resource will be responsible for installing and upgrading the current OIM version (PS1) to the new OIM version (PS3).
- The resource will also be working on migrating the current connectors in OIM to the upgraded environment.
- The resource will also be responsible for working with application teams to gather requirements and provide solutions to integrate new applications into OIM.
What would a normal day for this position look like??
- Works with business process owners and subject-matter experts to elicit requirements for new OIM solutions. Documents and evaluates alternative development approaches and techniques.
- Designs and implements solutions using a combination of coding, scripting, integration, and platform customization.
- Participates in the execution of software development lifecycle processes (deployment, testing, debugging, and maintenance) in use in the development organization, and helps to align them with lifecycle processes used in other, more traditional code based development environments.
- Collaborates with developers, users, and outside stakeholders to build solutions in a team environment.
- Monitors OIM systems for performance and reliability.
- Installs application enhancements and upgrades that will improve the reliability, performance and capabilities of the application.
- Performs troubleshooting and resolves system issues. Develops solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope.
- Assists users with the use of the OIM systems.