- Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
- Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- 5 years experience Java development with Eclipse and Spring framework.
- 3 years experience with WAS 9 and Web Services
- Experience utilizing automated build tools and continuous integration environments
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.