Job Title: React Developer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job Type: Full Time/Contract
Interview Type: In Person
Only W2 no C2C, Open to H1b Transfers will work with client supported documents
- Working on the customer pay portal when you go to pay a bill online.
- Working on a pay portal for the business customer.
- Strong React experience
- Experience doing front end unit testing using Mocha (which is used with Polymer) or Jasmin. They must have experience writing unit tests. There is a dedicated QA but they will be testing their own code as well.
- HTML & CSS
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Likes developers who like to learn and develop their skills.
- Self started and good communicator.
- Need to be ok and open to feedback.Open minded people. Or challenge back and walk through the mindset.
- Creative mind and thought leaders. Need to know that you will be curious.
- Thought leaders. People who can learn and think. The team breaks the mold more than they should, Need people who can learn.