Job Title: Senior Java Developer
Location: Chicago, IL & Orange County, CA
Job Type: Full Time or contract
Open to H1B transfers, OPT candidates & Corp to Corp candidates can apply.
Main needs are building microservices and APIs, Spring Framework, Cloud, and Containerization with Docker and or Kubernetes, NoSQL database experience, deployment of API or Microservices, Kafka or streaming/messaging experience, JSON, and SOAP or Rest.
- Design, Development and Testing of Cloud Native Microservices using SpringBoot, SpringCloud and Kafka.
- Interpreting requirements into application design
- Agile development through collaborating with business and QA
- Ensuring the quality, architecture and accuracy of released code
- Be an individual contributor (very hands-on) as well as able to guide and mentor team members.
- CI/CD integration with Jenkins, Github
- Understanding client strategy and business objectives
- Ensuring on schedule, on budget, on scope delivery within client quality goals
- BS in computer science or equivalent (Preferred)
- 10+ years of Java full-stack developer experience
- Robust understanding of Java. Object-oriented design experience, Micro Services and experience applying design patterns.
- 5+ years of SpringFramework
- 3+ Experience with Containerization or Docker
- Object Oriented Programming Experience
- Knowledge of software best practices
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Application Performance optimization and tuning.
- DB and SQL Skills
- Spring Cloud Streams, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes experience
- NoSQL and SQL DB experience
- Open shift experience
- Azure experience