- Participate in all phases of software engineering including; requirements, design, coding and testing.
- Design and implement product features in collaboration with product managers and stakeholder.
- Design reusable components, frameworks and libraries.
- Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software releases every 2 weeks
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented (OO) design patterns
- Strong knowledge of observables and reactive programming
- Angular 2 experience (Angular 7 highly preferred)
- Java 1.8, SpringBoot, Rest API’s
- NOSQL experience (MongoDB preferred, DynamoDB etc..)
- Junit – Test Driven Development
Nice to have:
- Strong knowledge of microservices architecture
- Familiar with HTML/CSS
- Experience building RESTful webservices