Job Title: React Developer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job Type: Full Time
Open to H1B transfers, OPT candidates can apply (only W2, No Corp to Corp)
- Collaborate with architects, developers and business partners to develop enterprise applications, including development of User Interface (UI) components, web services, content management (CMS), and database interactions using Microsoft IDEs in a SOA-based distributed MSO environment.
- Perform business analysis / requirements analysis with the help of end-users.
- Develop prototypes and architectures for new concepts and technologies.
- Create conceptual data models for database interaction.
- Perform implementations and support for higher and lower-level environments and other duties as assigned.
- Work in a DevOps fashion, which may include deployment activities and/or operational support as determined by the team.
- 1-2 years of development in an Agile Environment.
- Experience working in a multi-tier environment (where UI communicates with a business logic layer (for example) rather than directly with data source.
- Candidates should have a good understanding of Unit Testing.
- Sitecore and/or other CMS tool experience preferred.
- Should be able to coordinate and communicate effectively with Front-end and UX teams.
- Should be a team player.
- Experience on an agile team is important.
- Good communication and ability to give feedback.
- Passion for continuous process and technology improvement.
- Ability to rapidly re-prioritize and handle shifting priorities while demonstrating a high degree of professionalism and adaptability.
- Strong communication skills (written, interpersonal, presentation), with the ability to easily and effectively interact and negotiate with business stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively deal with ambiguity, uncertainty, and incomplete information when evaluating alternatives and making recommendations.
- Creative and abstract thinking skills to envision and design innovative solutions to business opportunities and challenges.
- Must have “can do” / “will do” attitude.
- Must be a team player.