Position: SDET Testers
Location: Irvine, CA
Duration: 12+ months contract
- 5+ years of experience as a Tester, QA Engineer, SDET, Developer or similar QA Focused role.
- 4+ years coding in a professional environment.
- Practical experience testing/exercising RESTful APIs and JSON.
- Experience in the architecture and creation of automation frameworks, test harnesses and/or QA focused tools
- Proven ability to create data analysis tools and interpret large data sets.
- Passion for video games and commitment to quality and sustainable software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with application lifecycle and test case management software development planning tools.
- Experience with enterprise software automation solutions.
- Experience testing on multiple platforms including Windows, Mac, console, and mobile.
- Fluency in multiple programming languages.
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies.
- Development of HTTP-Based APIs.
- Experience coding on .NET (including 4.5+) or Java is ideal.
- Experience with database platforms and concepts (SQL, NoSQL, ACID, CAP)
- Experience with game software testing
Prasad G | Lead Recruiter
7304, W 130th St Overland Park, KS 66221