Position Title: ERP Senior Design Analyst
Skills: Required SAP R/3 expertise for all Order to Cash modules from a functional and technical perspective. Sales and Distribution, Design and Communication
GIS Team: SAP Order to Cash
We are seeking a ERP GIS Design Analyst to fill a techno-functional position responsible for implementing SAP ERP solutions to meet functional business needs. This position can independently lead and execute part of a project that implements SAP ERP solutions for Order to Cash. The right candidate also brings relevant SAP experience to designing these solutions to ensure quality and timely delivery. The incumbent is able to work with a high degree of ambiguity and work with stakeholders to identify business requirements.
Describe position and how it relates to the team and overall project.
The primary function of the ERP Design Analyst is to deliver SAP ERP solutions with responsibility for design, configuration, system changes, test scripts, functional unit testing, defect resolution and documentation for all stages of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC). The ERP Design Analyst works cross functionally within the business and the project team to define requirements and deliver the integrated system and process solution in the order management and logistic space
· Creates and maintains functional design documentation and delivers high complexity SAP solutions relative to the specific functional area
· Leads the technical design and verifies that the completed technical work meets functional requirements.
· Participates in and may lead planning of design work to meet project schedules
· Accurately provides status of planned work and champions risks or issues to effectively solve problems.
· Responsible for all stages of the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) to ensure all work is completed to quality specifications.
· Possesses high-level understanding of the end-to-end processes within their functional area and has a high-level understanding of the integration touchpoints to other functional areas.
· Will be responsible for on time completion of deliverables in the following phases of the project according to defined timelines and project standards.
o Blueprint & design
o Build and configuration
o Training and Organizational Change Management
· This is an on-site assignment. Arrive by 10:00AM on Mondays, depart after 3:00PM on Thursdays. Remaining hours for the week can be worked remote on Friday.
· At certain points in the project, extended hours in the evenings and/or weekends will be required, included added time on-site.
Directs and coordinates the activities of team members and stakeholders to meet project deliverable and takes responsibility to deliver high quality results on time and within budget.
· Influence and persuasion
Able to establish credibility and build support for solutions across various functional teams and business stakeholders. Manages interactions with stakeholders to stay within project constraints.
· Relationship Management
Able to develop rapport with others and recognize their concerns and feelings; build and maintain long-term associations based on trust; help others.
· Decision Making & Problem Solving
Able to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues: able to use reason, even when dealing with emotional topics; review facts and weigh options.
· Planning, Prioritizing, & Goal Setting
Able to prepare for emerging customer needs; manage multiple projects; determine project urgency in a meaningful and practical way; use goals to guide actions and create detailed action plans; organize and schedule people and task.
· Flexible and adaptable
Changes behavioral style or method of approach when necessary to achieve a goal; adjusts style as appropriate to the needs of the situation and overcome obstacles. Responds to change with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn new ways to accomplish work activities and objectives.
· Tolerance of Ambiguity
Able to withhold actions or speech in the absence of important information; deal with unresolved situations, frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Must Have Experience:
Requires Expertise in one or more of the following SAP Order to Cash modules:
· Order Management
· Settlement Management
· Stock Transfer Orders & pricing
· Minimum 8 year’s experience in designing, configuring, and implementing OTC process and enhancements for the key skills identified
· Must be competent in both written and verbal communication, interacting with a variety of stakeholders
· Ability to collaborate with key stakeholders on requirements gathering.
· Possess end-to-end business process knowledge within their functional area, as well as touchpoints to other functional areas
· Configuration for ECC R/3 within OTC.
· Creating Functional specification for custom processes.
· Understanding of SAP user exists and BADI within OTC.
· Ensure quality of build and testing by reviewing testcase and test execution results
· Identify security and role requirements
· Assist ERP Lead in the coordination and execution of project deliverables
· Assist in the creation and review of training documentation
· Ability to work with other 3rd parties to develop interfaces to automate business processes.
· Experience with project testing tools (e.g. HP Quality Center).
· Strong understanding of OTC functional business processes and integration of SAP SD with touch points in STP and RTR.
· Experience in SAP ERP implementation blueprint (design), realization (build), test, cutover, hypercare.
· Strong time management and process documentation skills.
· Experience in conducting workshops and excellent customer facing skills.
· SAP SD certification
· SAP Solution Manager experience
· CHARM and QGM experience for release management and managing changes through landscapes
· Working experience in HPQC