Job Title: Sr Oracle ODI Developer
Location: Cleveland, OH
Job Type: 12+ months contract
C2C and W2, H1b Transfer
- The project is intended to analyze current ODI architecture, methods, and techniques among the various targeted client platforms, both internal and external. To aid SW in defining and altering ODI Solution Best Practices based on that analysis. To utilize the ODI knowledge and experience of the selected contractor to define them.
- This is a Senior contractor role and will analyze our ODI architecture, platforms, standards, methods and techniques. Including but not limited to Cloud, REST, Flat Files, Encryption, SCC Integration, repositories, security, common code and development cycles. To utilize their knowledge and expertise to suggest Best Practices and alter our practices so that we can take advantage of expanded use of the tool in our enterprise and projects.
- Extensive Hands-On ODI experience
- Excellent SQL and PL/SQL knowledge
- Strong experience with Database Technology and performance tuning
- Solid Java and scripting language skills
- Solid knowledge of WebLogic and Tomcat application servers and administration
- Solid knowledge of the ODI Agent, ODI Console and Enterprise Manager Plug-In
- Solid experience with Master repositories as well as the administration of Security, Topology and Object information.
- Experience writing advanced analytic functions
- Experience with Java, Jython
- Experience with data modeling
- Experience with File-Based, DBLink and REST Services based integrations
- Knowledge of or experience with Message-Based integrations
- Knowledge of or experience with Changed Data Capture integrations
- Knowledge of or experience with Consistent Set CDC
- Knowledge of or experience with Oracle SOA Suite data, transformation and web services
- Knowledge of or experience with Third Party Scheduler integration
- Knowledge of or experience with Integrations involving Data Encryption