Position: Sr Peoplesoft Software Specialist
Location: Remote (Las Vegas, NV)
VISA: MUST BE AN U.S. CITIZEN – NO EXCEPTIONS
· Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field and 5 years’ progressive related experience, or equivalent training and experience.
· Excellent PeopleSoft HRMS technical development skills, strong analytical skills, and good testing and debugging skills along with knowledge of Oracle relational databases is a must.
· Knowledge of HRMS modules including Payroll, HR, Recruitment, Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, Compensation, Time and Labor, Employee Self Service, and Security Administration is also a must.
· Experience in implementing the following modules is preferred: Position Management, Succession Planning, e-performance and Absence Management.
· The candidate needs to have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
· Candidate will be an experienced PeopleSoft HRMS PeopleSoft Application Technical developer proficient in PeopleSoft technical tools in support of PeopleSoft HRMS 9.2, including, but not limited to, PeopleTools 8.55+, Application Designer, Change Assistant, Virtual Box technology, SQR, PeopleCode, BI Publisher, Application Packages, Application Engine, Process Scheduler, Approval Workflow Engine, Query, strong SQL skills and strong debugging skills.
· Requires working closely with the users to support the existing application, gather business requirements and assist them with developing sound business solutions with best practices in mind.
· The candidate must be able to perform system analysis, development or maintenance techniques as it relates to PeopleSoft.
· This includes upgrading PeopleTools, Java, Tuxedo, Virtual Box, Weblogic and Elastic Search, applying critical patches, use of the technology Virtual Box for applying tax updates and to bring the software current, and the use of Change Assistant/Update Manager.
· Implements and adheres to schedules and design specifications.
· Must be able to write internal specification documentation, design solutions, develop software code, prepares test plans, tests data, observes results and corrects program code to resolve any differences.