Title: Oracle SOA Developer
Location: Denver , CO
Contract : 12 + months
W2 is preferred
- General Description of the Engagement Recruiting for a SOA developer to work on integrations on the Oracle 12c Middleware platform.
- Candidates will be required to have 3 years’ experience with OSB and SOA suite integrations.
- This candidate will be assigned to two projects, ECS integrations and IasWorld integrations.
- These integrations are mostly related to financial transactions.
- Engagement Start Date & Duration, Weekly Hours, Work Location.
- The start date is estimated for ASAP.
- The engagement will be 40 hours per week reporting to the manager of the Business Applications Development team.
- The duration of the engagement is expected to be 5 months.
• Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience on Oracle SOA Suite (OSB and SOA, some 12c experience a plus)
• The SOA developer will have experience integrating systems using SOAP, REST and files exchange
• Able to write and execute unit tests with in the development cycle • Database experience on Oracle and SQL preferred
• Maven and WLS scripting experience is a plus
• ECS and IasWorld experience a plus
• Pass a reference check
• Provide break/fix support during testing cycles
• Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment
• Excellent expertise in the ability to drive tasks to completion and resolve issues and risks