Job Description -
At least 1 to 2 years' expertise writing semantic HTML5/HTML and CSS3/CSS.
- Working experience with LESS and/or SASS CSS preprocessors.
- Working experience with Bootstrap and Adaptive/Responsive development techniques.
- Knowledge of single-page applications (React/Redux) and microservices.
- Working experience with Babel and we back
- Experience with React, Node.js and creating applications to run on AWS a plus
- Experience with object-oriented coding will be plus
version/source control, bug tracking, and workflow applications/tools.
- Experience with HTML5 APIs (like canvas, local storage, etc.)
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, accessibility, and usability.
- Solid problem solving, technical troubleshooting, and decision-making skills, as well as excellent communication, initiative, and teamwork.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or equivalent experience.