Position: Oracle EBS Technical Resources
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: Full time (W2 only/ H1b Transfer)
VISA: H1b Transfer, OPT EAD, GC EAD / GC / US Citizens Only
Rate: $ Open Salary
- Strong SQL and PL/SQL experience
- Knowledge of Order Management, PO, Inv, GL, AP, AR, FA, CE and Project Costing Schema
- Strong mandatory experience around Order Management and Shipping. Very good knowledge on using APIs and customizing them
- Knowledge around out of the box interfaces tables, APIs/Packages, base tables, seeded workflows in Oracle SCM modules in 11i and R12
- Design and develop custom reports, interfaces, conversions, and enhancements (RICE) to support the ERP Phase 3 POC project of customer
- Ensure solutions are complete from an end to end perspective, follow design and architecture principles, and provide the proper tool sets for end user support of interfaces.
- Support the definition of the process, standards and tools to enable RICE development for Oracle EBS.
- Manage risks associated with program implementation and developing risk mitigation strategies.
- Works independently
- Build complicated/large RICE objects
- Manage Implementation of cut over tasks for RICE objects