Title: DevOps Application Engineers(Remote)
Type: W2 only
We currently have 10 remote DevOps positions open I have listed the position below. Please let me know if you have anyone for the positions.
- Experience working with at least 2-3 of these tools (Jenkins, Gitbhub, uDeploy, Artifactory)
- Development experience is helpful because they will be working with developers and will know some of the tools they are using (ie. PowerBuilder, Java, C++, Cobol, etc.) **they will not be doing development**
- Communication - since this person will be remote, they will be working on conference calls and sending written communications out, as well
- Wells Fargo experience is a plus since a lot of the team DevOps teams have centralized under him and the organization he works in.
Responsible for managing apps already using Jenkins, Github, uDeploy and Artifactory
- A lot of problem tickets, interacting with app teams (onboard new components of apps)
- Sunrise applications – brand new apps that aren’t already included in the bigger scope of efforts
- Gone from wholesale to entire enterprise
- 3-5K applications
- Some have been brought on board, some sunrise for brand new apps
- Will support the day to day operations & maintaining the environments for the app teams and make sure everything keeps working