Position: Oracle Cloud HCM Functional Consultant
Location: Omaha, NE
Duration: 6+ Months
VISA: All Visas acceptable including H1B transfers
Rate: $ W2 only
Oracle R12/Cloud HCM Senior Analyst
The primary focus of this position is to provide functional expertise in Oracle R12/Cloud HCM modules. This individual will work closely with functional and technical resources and should have strong knowledge in the Payroll/Benefits process areas and other applications in the HRMS group portfolio.
Human Capital Management (HCM) areas: Human Resources (Core HR), Employee and Manager Self Service, Payroll, Time & Labor and Advanced Benefits (OAB).
Essential Functions and Primary Duties:
- Responsible for being the subject matter expert for HR business functions as supported by Oracle R12/Cloud and other applications in the HRMS group portfolio.
- Provide hands-on Oracle HCM Cloud functional configuration support.
- Research solutions to support HR programs and processes.
- Troubleshoot production issues to include problem research and analysis, and performing steps for resolution.
- Document system specifications, configurations, processes and procedures.
- Coordinate and perform end-to-end testing to include developing test plans and leading user acceptance testing efforts.
- Maintain application security and audits to keep integrity and accuracy.
- Provides training and technical support.
- 3-5 years hands-on experience in the analysis, design, functional configuration, testing and implementation of Oracle R12/Cloud HCM.
- Minimum of 5 years of HRIS work experience.
- Experience supporting at least 1 cycle of Oracle R12/Cloud HCM upgrades and quarterly releases.
- Experience maintaining security roles and permissions in Oracle R12/Cloud HCM.
- Experience working with agile and/or waterfall project methodologies.
- Strong analytical abilities and skills to evaluation business needs and explore alternative approaches to recommend the most feasible and economical solutions.
- Strong aptitude to isolate problems, addressing immediate needs, analyzing ramifications, and implementing solutions.
- Ability to communicate recommendations and solutions to non-technical end users.