Title: .Net back End Roles with Angular/React
Multiple Locations: Kansas City, MO
Contract: 12 months
Type: W2 only
Top Three Skills:
70% middle to backend
30% UI--- they use react.js so that is ideal but angular can work as well
1. Experience with .net 4.0/4.5 development experience (c#.net, ASP.NET
, MVC is a MUST, Web API, Entity framework, Unit testing, JQuery, ajax)
2. 1-2 years of development in an Agile Environment
3. Experience working in a multi-tier environment (where UI communicates with a business logic layer (for example) rather than directly with data source.
4. 4+ years of web development in C# and MVC asp.net
6. Candidates should have a good understanding of Unit Testing and Dependency Injection
Full stack web application engineer
Skills / Experience
• 4+ years building high-traffic, public-facing ASP.NET
responsive web applications (for desktop and mobile devices).
• 4+ years of experience working in a modern web development environment and shipping solid product
• 2+ years working with the Microsoft technology stack (C#, ASP.NET
) and associated IDE / tools (Visual Studio, TFS)
• 3+ years development and integration of RESTful Services
• 3+ years architecting / building web applications using MVC practices & technologies
• 3+ years building web pages / components and integrating with back-end services.
• Proficient use of Visual Studio / Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Git.
• Familiarity with Python, Java, .NET, C/ C++ a plus
• Experience with Mongo DB or other NoSQL technologies a plus
• Working in environments that fully embrace the Agile methodology and DevOps model a plus
• Experience with continuous delivery tools such as Team City and Octopus Deploy a plus
• Experience with test automation a plus
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other cloud technologies a plus
• A degree in computer science or other technical disciplines; extensive, directly-related experience may be considered in-lieu of degree(s).