Multiple openings at multiple locations. Kindly mail me for more detail...
Design, develop, maintain and enhance internal and customer facing web applications and services.
• Design, develop and tune complex SQL queries (with a focus on MySQL).
• Design, develop and implement database-driven reports, dashboards, and interfaces.
• Design software tools and subsystems to support software development, test and reuse, operations, and maintenance of development, test and production systems.
• Create, execute and support Unit Tests and Acceptance Tests.
• Create structured, self-documenting and maintainable code.
• Work with Linux servers running web servers.
• Enhance existing software to reduce operating time and to improve efficiency and performance.
• Prepare, review, and evaluate interface documentation, technical specifications, test plans and procedures.
• Provide technical expertise and recommendations to team members.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering, or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years of web-based software development experience.
• Must have proficient skills and working experience with
o PHP, preferably with recent experience in PHP7
o Object-Oriented concepts
o Databases: MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, or DB2
o HTTP Servers: Apache, nginx
o Linux: CentOS, Ubuntu
o PHP Frameworks: Such as Laravel, Lumen, Zend framework 1 to 3, Zend Expressive
• Proficient in web application security concepts
• Experience with several of the technologies and methodologies listed below
o Service oriented architecture (SOA)Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | +1(913)-735-6046