Our client currently live on Oracle R12.2.5. EBS Tracks include Order Ship Bill, SCM and Finance. Custom WMS implementation (the Manhattan Scale) project for Parts business is in progress. GE is planning to have 4 quarterly releases starting from Apr-17 to the final Go-Live in Apr-18.
1. Oracle EBS Test Architect – SCM Techno-Functional Consultant – Project Manager
This role serves as hands on Oracle EBS – Order Management Test Architect. This position requires critical thinking and problem solving abilities to address complex issues. He / she shall be part of a bigger IT team which is integrating Order Management and Custom WMS Solution with Oracle EBS R12.2
Education & Experience
· Bachelors or Master’s degree. is preferred
· 12+ years of experience with following Oracle R12 SCM modules: Order Management and Shipping, Inventory, Advanced Pricing, Incentive Compensation
· 2-4 Full life cycle Oracle EBS projects involving QA, implementation, roll outs, upgrades or data migration
· Exposure to QA or Testing
· Exposure to Oracle WMS or MSCA preferred.
· Participated in at least 2 full Oracle R12 implementation, roll outs, upgrade projects from Planning through Go Live and worked on QA or Testing projects
· Exceptional track record of building relationships with business stakeholders that have resulted in high customer satisfaction.
· Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Experience in providing the “big and complete” view of the solution, its dependencies, organizational goals, technology etc.
· Should have a strong techno-functional (30-70) background, and ability to project manage multiple concurrent efforts.
· Should have Technical knowledge about Module wise tables involved, dataflow and basic architecture.
· Should have knowledge and experience in using sql, plsql and toad etc to debug and analyze the issues.
· Knowledge of current industry wide Quality & Test processes and practices, Tools and techniques
· Should be highly motivated problem solver willing to deliver quality work
· Excellent analytical skills, time management skills, ability to prioritize and multi task, ability to routinely make effective and timely decisions in alignment with management direction is required.
· Should have thorough understanding of Oracle Release 12 and AIM methodology
· At least 2 years of experience in working with off-shore vendor partners