This is a 12 + months contact role and client support h1b extensions required documents
Supports manufacturing related systems like Oracle EBS, instrumentation, labelling at cleint manufacturing facilities and serves as liaison with users, Tier 1 or Tier 3 support team for escalations.
should have hands on experience in analysis configuration of Oracle OPM modules and O2C/P2P, should strong technical skills understanding EBS interfaces, API's and workflow/ame's
• Leads application issue resolution and identified Tier 2 level responsibilities such as master data change management (formula/routings/recipe/operations) and system interface troubleshooting.
• Identifies EBS requirements for new/existing product configurations, system enhancements/fixes by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients and with other persons in a position to understand requirements
• Documents/diagrams functional process flows to ensure optimization and synchronization of systems, including identifying/advising on best applications for specific business processes, including cloud-based systems
• Facilitates use case/story boarding for new systems/software or enhancements related to Oracle EBS
• Coordinates the successful rollout of EBS changes not limited to communication, training, support, documentation
• Develop, revise and review departmental SOPs, qualification/validation protocols and reports with ongoing awareness to changes in business or regulatory
• Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
• Apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues
• Provide updates at daily and weekly meetings
• Document incidents and problems and corresponding solutions
• Supports queries and reports to address operating needs
• Able to provide support after-hours
• Other duties as assigned