Title: Oracle WebLogic Admin
Location: Kansas City, MO
Employment type - W2
- 7 years of relevant IT experience
- Has advanced knowledge (4+ years or demonstrated level of skill/aptitude on the job) of web server technology such as Microsoft IIS or Oracle WebLogic.
- Has advanced knowledge (4+ years or demonstrated level of skill/aptitude on the job) of middleware applications such as MDM, CCB, Oracle SOA Suite, SharePoint or other 3-tier frameworks.
- Advanced knowledge and administration experience in client and server operating systems, preferably with Unix, Linux and/or Windows platforms.
- Working knowledge of business goals, corporate IT standards, strategy and service level agreements.
- Communicates effectively with all levels of employees, both technical and non-technical.
- Establishes cooperative relationships with departments.
- Leads medium to large project teams effectively, promoting and supporting team work
- Searches for and identifies alternative and/or innovative solutions. • Exercises leadership skills to complete projects on time and on budget.
- Exercises sound judgment when making decisions. Education/Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related field and 4 years of relevant IT experience OR
- Associates Degree in a computer science-related field and 5 years relevant IT experience OR