Title: Oracle EBS Financials Functional,
Location: Orville, OH
Contract : 6+months
Employment Type: W2
1. Accounting background (understanding accounting workflows, charting accounts, etc.) Must be able to interact with an oracle finance super user, without causing an issue in understanding their business.
2. Gather requirements to validate and build upon the current reports to make sure they are getting the most out of their functionality
3. EBS R12 experience is a must (Cash Management and Treasury; specifically EBS reports within these modules)
4. Experience facilitating User Acceptance Testing when the technical specs return from offshore development
5. Functionally will be responsible for making sure that the reports are meeting the standards set by the business users
6. Ability to work with off shore technical resources (will need to validate the work and push back on technical resources)
Our client is using Oracle EBS R12.1.3 and the Cash Management & Treasury modules. Their business users are not satisfied with the OTB reports and have been using the EXCEL as their primary tool of reporting.
- Review the existing setups and reports
- Re-write existing reports (4-6) and develop new reports (12)
- Educate the business users on the OTB reports
- Perform the testing and UAT for the reports developed by team
- We are looking for Oracle EBS Techno-Functional (70-80% Functional) Consultant who would talk to the business and understand the business requirements & reporting needs.
- Develop the requirements/configuration document (BR100), functional design document (MD50) and perform testing of the reports once developed.
- The project also includes an offshore Oracle EBS Technical team who shall be developing the reports.
- The consultant should have a view on which business information (e.g. Cash Management, Treasury, GL balances etc.) is stored in which tables of Oracle EBS.
- The inclusion and exclusion criteria while providing the business information etc. Write basic SQLs to extract information from Oracle EBS.