We're looking to appoint a number of creative staff to join the Hypixel Studios development team, which collaborates remotely from around the world. Our members range from industry newcomers to veterans with 15+ years of experience. Team members come from a diverse set of backgrounds, but share a common passion for building player-focused, community-powered games.
From our roots making mini-games to the upcoming Hytale we aim to unite our playerbase and inspire creativity in our game's community by making something everyone can enjoy.If you're a passionate, self driven person who loves being part of a community and who can do cool things we want to hear from you.
As a new member of our team you will be responsible for leading and guiding the efforts of the team in the development of the game’s Adventure mode . As such, you should have a broad skill set in terms of production methods and a track record of leading and mentoring others. Previous experience delivering an RP or open world game is highly desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years experience delivering a RPG and/or Open World game
- Minimum of 3 years experience mentoring a team to deliver on objectives
- Solid production tools knowledge
- Strong project management experience (Agile and Scrum preferred)
- Interpersonal skills that combine leadership and approachability
- Firm understanding of all aspects of game development
- Able to get to grips with new toolsets quickly and effectively.
- Self-motivated and able to break down complex tasks.
- Passionate about games and gaming culture.
- Narrative Crafting
- Mentoring and feeding back to Individuals on a remote basis
- Detail focused with excellent communication
- Willing to accept and provide direction
We can offer
- A chance to work on a new game project with an extremely motivated team.
- Opportunities to learn and grow personally and professionally.
- A stable and secure work environment.
- The ability to work remotely.
- The ability to work your own hours.