Want to be a part of the Hypixel Studios team but don’t see any open positions that fit you best? Worry not, you can apply here! Submit your resume along with a cover letter and tell us a bit about yourself, your skill sets, along with what positions you think you could flourish the most in.
Please consider joining us in our quest to have the most empowered community in the world!
What we look for:
- 3+ Years of professional (self employed or otherwise) experience within your field
- Self Driven, with an ability to push yourself in a remote work environment
- Love of games, and a deep knowledge of at least one game genre (any game genre!)
- A history of doing cool things.
- An innate care for the community, with previous demonstrable experiences of either being a member of or serving a community of players.
- The ability to react to emerging, disruptive challenges while maintaining a good sense of humor
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to dedicate at least 30+ hours a week.
- A reason why you do what you do. We want people who are choosing to be here - not who are forcing themselves to be here.
- Genuine care and respect for your colleagues, and an understanding that everyone is human.
- Remote work experience
- Knowledge of the blockgame genre, the survival/crafting game genre and/or the minigame genre.
- Experience having shipped titles.
- Previous experience in some capacity with the Hypixel Minigames server.
We Can Offer
- A chance to work on an ambitious new game project with an extremely motivated team
- A stable, safe and secure work environment
- The ability to work remotely
- Flexibility with your work schedule
- An adventure
Applications must be submitted in English and Proficient knowledge of English language is required.