You’ll be working with our publishing team creating videos and images in various forms for content like blogposts, tweets and other communications.
You’ll also be responsible for creation of additional video content from a variety of types including but not limited to footage & trailers of adventure mode, minigames and custom content.
We anticipate whomever to be working on this role to also eventually be assisting the animation team with in-game cutscenes and camera panning.
Ideal Traits (At least 50% of these should describe you)
- At least 3 years experience working with games, non professional or professional. (Video Games preferred - Youtube / Volunteer / Mod projects also acceptable)
- Machinima Skills - can capture and frame gameplay from different angles and moving camera paths.
- Frame Composition - knows how to transmit a message just by the shot and its content.
- Competent Image Editing Skills - can edit & create images optimally for a variety of different platforms
- Competent Video Editing Skills - can edit & create videos of varying lengths and formats optimally for various platforms
- Animation Skills - able to assist the animation team if called upon.
- Previous examples of recording game footage using camera angles or machinima projects.
- Previous examples of thoughtfully composed screenshots OR real world photography.
- Able to assist developers in effective written communication via blog posts, patch notes, etc
- Basic familiarity with game development processes and terminologies; bonus points for prior experience working directly with developers
- Strong empathy towards players & their pain points / wishes
- Knowledge of Hypixel - It’s background and its community.
We can offer
- Work on a new game project with an extremely motivated team
- Learn & develop new skill sets from working with colleagues
- Stable and secure work environment
- The ability to work remotely
- The ability to work your own hours