Hydrow is looking for Customer Support to join our team!
Hydrow is the Live Outdoor Reality (LOR)™ rower. With workouts led by world-class athletes, including some training for the U.S. National Rowing team, Hydrow delivers a live on-river rowing experience at-home that engages two times more of the body's muscles than biking or running. Now more than ever, people's over-scheduled, stressful lives leave little time for meaningful exercise and the soul-enriching opportunity to spend time outdoors. Hydrow's innovative LOR technology brings balance and peace, while simultaneously delivering a challenging workout that burns up to 400 calories per 20 minute session.
At Hydrow, you’ll have the chance to shape a company that will disrupt the fitness industry and create a meaningful community unmatched in the marketplace today. If this sounds exciting, we want to hear from you.
Hydrow is looking for self-motivated go-getters to join our Hydrow Support team, which is responsible for helping our customers get the most out of their Hydrow. This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new company and build the best possible support experience. If you know your way around a computer, care about excellence, are patient, and willing to roll up your sleeves to help, we want to hear from you!
We put customers front and center! We don’t just want to make customers happy. We want to delight them and surprise them with acts of kindness and understanding. At Hydrow, we subscribe to the fundamental notion that our customers deserve the best, and that is our measuring stick. We empower our Hydrow Support members to take care of our customers. There are no scripts. We believe our employees do their best work when they are able to be themselves, have fun, and most importantly, help others.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Supporting customers over the phone, live-chat, or email.
- Educating potential customers about Hydrow
- Helping customers track down orders
- Troubleshooting issues customers encounter - both software and hardware related.
- College Degree or High School Diploma with relevant experience
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build customer relationships
- People who love to make a difference, both for the customer, and for the team
- Warm heart, determination, and a good sense of humor
- A love for fitness and health
- Have a passion for helping people
- Success working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle challenging customer interactions via phone call, chat, or email
- Detail oriented
Hydrow supports active lifestyles and encourages team members to not only interact with the Hydrow platform, but other competitive platforms on a regular basis.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Experience troubleshooting software or hardware issues
- Experience with logistics/order tracking
- Prior customer support experience
REPORTS TO: Head of Customer Support
Started in November 2017, Hydrow has recently received $20 million+ Growth investment lead by L Catteron’s Growth Fund to enable Hydrow to bring the Live Outdoor Reality (LOR)™ rower to consumers across the country and sold more than $1 million in pre-ordered Hydrows. Hydrow will start customer deliveries beginning in May 2019.
At Hydrow, we are a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. Hydrow welcomes diversity and actively seeks applicants who can bring a variety of experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds perspectives to the team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, or veteran status.
Hydrow offers competitive salaries, benefits, and early stage equity.