Hydrow is looking for an experienced National Sales Manager to join our team!
Hydrow is the Live Outdoor Reality (LOR)™ rower. Led by athletes including those training for the U.S. National Rowing team, Hydrow delivers a live on-river outdoor rowing experience at-home that engages two times more of the body's muscles than biking or running which results in up to 400 calories burned in a 20-minute workout.
At Hydrow, you’ll have the chance to shape a company that will disrupt the fitness industry and create a meaningful community unmatched in the marketplace today. If this sounds exciting, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a driven, independent, self-starter with a proven track record of developing new business and nurturing lasting business relationships.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Adding to and maintaining a growing dealer network
- Identifying and closing direct deals within the hospitality market and other commercial entities.
- Achieve sales goals by providing well rounded solutions and market expertise
- Spend more than 50% of your time in the field meeting with current and potential dealers/partners
- Develop long lasting relationships with dealers, commercial partners, and service centers
- Capture new business through networking, referrals, and face-to-face meetings
- Partner with our dealer base to help them grow their business
- Support regular dealer sales and service trainings
- Continually strive for 100% “Very Satisfied” business partners
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University; or 3-5 years related experience and/or training including sales/technical product expertise; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A track record of documented success
- 3+ years experience selling hardware products
- The ability to develop business strategies that lead to a presentation of opportunities and solutions to a prospective account
- Ability to travel
Hydrow supports active lifestyles and encourages team members to not only interact with the Hydrow platform, but other competitive platforms on a regular basis.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Worked as part of a team selling and supporting high-tech or fitness related hardware products. They will have a desire to not just sell something, but to build an industry. They will be excited about the opportunity to join a growing business where the sky’s the limit. They will not be afraid of rolling up their sleeves and getting it done.
REPORTS TO: Chief Marketing Officer; WORKS CLOSELY WITH: VP of B2B / Product Development
Started in November 2017, Hydrow has recently received $20 million+ Growth investment lead by L Catteron’s Growth Fund to enable Hydrow to bring the Live Outdoor Reality (LOR)™ rower to consumers across the country and sold more than $1 million in pre-ordered Hydrows. Hydrow will start customer deliveries beginning in May 2019.
At Hydrow, we are a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. Hydrow welcomes diversity and actively seeks applicants who can bring a variety of experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds perspectives to the team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, or veteran status.
Hydrow offers competitive salaries, benefits, and early stage equity.