Hydrow is looking for an Operations Manager, Key Accounts to join our team!
Hydrow is the Live Outdoor Reality (LOR)™ rower. With workouts led by world-class athletes, including some training for the U.S. National Rowing team, Hydrow delivers a live on-river rowing experience at-home that engages two times more of the body's muscles than biking or running. Now more than ever, people's over-scheduled, stressful lives leave little time for meaningful exercise and the soul-enriching opportunity to spend time outdoors. Hydrow's innovative LOR technology brings balance and peace, while simultaneously delivering a challenging workout that burns up to 400 calories per 20-minute session.
At Hydrow, you’ll have the chance to shape a company that will disrupt the fitness industry and create a meaningful community unmatched in the marketplace today. If this sounds exciting, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a self-starter to be part of Hydrow’s Supply Chain team; you will work with our Sales, Marketing and Finance departments, along with our 3PL to manage the logistics and delivery to our retail partners and wholesale accounts.
Hydrow supports active lifestyles and encourages team members to not only interact with the Hydrow platform, but other competitive platforms on a regular basis.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE TO:
- Work closely with our internal Sales and Marketing teams on forecasting and long term planning for our retail accounts.
- Lead the set up and EDI implementation from the logistics side on all B2B orders in regards to onboarding retailers, specific retailer requirements, supporting delivery dates and minimizing/eliminating chargebacks.
- Manage freight logistics for retailers, including pricing, tracking and follow up on delivery issues.
- Create and implement client-focused solutions, maintain vendor compliance
- Develop and implement operational policies and procedures to support accounts and internal operations, including any returns.
- Build and maintain client relationships, including those with 3PL, and freight warehouses.
- As Hydrow is an early stage company, this role is likely to evolve over time as our distribution channels expand and other needs arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5+ years in supply chain, warehousing or business planning.
- Supervisory experience
- Proven experience with retailer and distributor interaction with regards to sales, inventory and shipping.
- Experience in Net Suite a plus
- Commitment to meeting deadlines without compromising quality.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Good analytical, documentation and process skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills required
IDEAL CANDIDATES MUST BE
- Hands-on, internally driven and able to work both independently and collaboratively in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment.
- Willing to jump in and help out where needed, even in areas that are outside the job description.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are imperative.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask
REPORTS TO: Chief Operating Officer
Started in November 2017, Hydrow has recently announced the expansion of its Series A with additional investments from some of the most prominent names in the sports and tech industries, including Rx3 ventures (co-founded by Greenbay Packers Quarterback Aaron Rogers), Wheelhouse, The Raptor Group and The Yard Ventures. Initially led in February by L Catterton, the largest and most global consumer-focused private equity firm, the additional investment brings the Series A total to $27M. The new funding will further fuel Hydrow's growth as it begins shipping nationwide May 2019, starting with nearly 1,000 early backers who purchased Hydrows through Indiegogo this past fall.
At Hydrow, we are a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. Hydrow welcomes diversity and actively seeks applicants who can bring a variety of experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds perspectives to the team. Hydrow provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, qualified handicap, gender identity, results of genetic testing, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law (each, a “Protected Characteristic”).
Hydrow offers competitive salaries, benefits, and early stage equity.