The world is a noisy place. And the internet is even louder. Building movements requires more than money and good policy. Building movements requires capturing people’s imagination and interest. We provide services and technology to build movements.
Human Agency is a full-service digital agency and technology solutions company. We help campaigns, non-profit organizations, businesses of all sizes, and anyone with a message connect with the world.
Our purpose-driven team of technologists, non-profit leaders, and creative entrepreneurs are values-aligned rock stars who are driven by the challenge of working towards the greater vision while simultaneously adapting to what's unfolding in the world. Our commitment is to the free exercise of our human agency and to ensure anyone has the tools they need to make their voice heard online.
Digital Advertising Manager
The Digital Advertising Manager is responsible for managing ad campaigns across all digital media platforms. Individuals in this role are ultimately accountable for making sure that comprehensive ad strategy is implemented to achieve client goals and reporting on the success of efforts towards those goals.
- Campaign Management: Manage and optimize paid marketing operations, from initial strategy and roadmapping/budgeting, to creative development, testing, delivery, and evaluation.
- Daily campaign maintenance and optimization for client accounts
- Ensure client goals are met and work to constantly improve on key objectives
- Develop and manage budget and content roadmaps on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis across ad campaigns.
- Data & Reporting Management: Provide accurate and insightful reporting for clients and internally for the Human Agency team.
- Utilize real-time performance data to inform strategy, budget allocation, and creative asset development.
- Analyze key performance metrics to adjust and optimize campaigns providing regular and easily understood reports to clients.
- Stay informed and actively research new platform updates, channels, and performance methods to provide insight for clients and the Human Agency team.
- Support Sales Pipeline: Support sales team to develop ad delivery goals and strategies for potential clients.
- Provide regular updates to our sales team on effective ad campaigns and promotion-worthy statistics and case-studies.
- Assist in the development and proposition of holistic digital strategies and recommend proper platform/channel use when appropriate.
This could be the job for you if you:
- Have 1-2 years of paid acquisition, media planning, or growth marketing experience at agency or on within an organization or political campaign.
- Know how to use a test driven approach to problem solving (scientific method, A/B testing, tests for statistical significance, randomized controlled trials).
- Are a team-player with high-energy and a desire to help improve internal processes and contribute to startup growth beyond your day-to-day tasks.
- Desire to learn, grow, and get in on the ground floor of a high-growth startup while launching your career.
- Are able to work independently in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment - we give you something, you’re able to get creative, think scientifically, and run with it.
This job is definitely for you if you:
- Have deep experience with ad technology platforms, analytics and business intelligence tools, and A/B testing tools.
- Demonstrate understanding of marketing attribution, tracking, and pixel implementation
- Are extremely well-versed with Google Sheets or Excel.
- Have exceptional attention to detail and enjoy experiment design.
- Are very comfortable working with numbers and have the ability to present and analyze data in various ways.
- Have an unwavering willingness to learn and go above and beyond what is asked of you.
Salary: $30k+ depending on location + experience.