The world is a noisy place. And the internet is even louder. Building movements requires more than money and good policy. Building movements requires capturing people’s imagination and interest. We provide services and technology to build movements.
Human Agency is a full-service digital agency and technology solutions company. We help campaigns, non-profit organizations, businesses of all sizes, and anyone with a message connect with the world.
Our purpose-driven team of technologists, non-profit leaders, and creative entrepreneurs are values-aligned rock stars who are driven by the challenge of working towards the greater vision while simultaneously adapting to what's unfolding in the world. Our commitment is to the free exercise of our human agency and to ensure anyone has the tools they need to make their voice heard online.
Digital Advertising Director
The Digital Advertising Director is responsible for leading all digital advertising and performance marking across Human Agency clients. The individual in this role is ultimately accountable for ensuring advertising strategy across all platforms is developed, executed, and effectively monitored. This is a senior level position in our company and meant for a builder of process, strategy, and relationships.
- Campaign Development & Management: Develop and iterate on campaign strategy to ensure client goals are achieved.
- Work with sales team to create effective campaign strategies for client proposals to direct-to-consumer, non-profit, and political campaigns.
- Develop comprehensive ad campaign strategy and budgets across platforms for clients and iterate over the course of client relationships.
- Provide daily campaign maintenance and optimization for client accounts or manage support staff as needed.
- Data & Reporting Innovation: Develop and maintain innovative, transparent, and effective reporting.
- Ensure system for all data collection is established and implemented with ease.
- Improve data reporting systems based on client needs and understanding, making digital advertising accessible to all.
- Lead database development and data analysis for ad campaigns and digital polling.
- Utilize real-time performance data to inform strategy, budget allocation, and creative asset development.
- Client Engagement: Ensure Human Agency clients have the information they need and the success they desire.
- Engage directly with clients to develop ad strategy and provide reporting feedback.
- Streamline ad campaign management and reporting processes to be easy for them and seamless for us.
This could be the job for you if you:
- Have 4+ years of paid acquisition, media planning, or growth marketing experience at a top agency in a performance marketing role.
- Have quantifiably demonstrated the ability to run ad campaigns that reach client goals across many industries.
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills and are not afraid to ask questions and interface with clients on a regular basis.
- Know how to create a test driven approach to problem solving (scientific method, A/B testing, tests for statistical significance, randomized controlled trials).
- Are a team-player with high-energy and a desire to help improve internal processes and contribute to startup growth beyond your day-to-day tasks.
- Desire to learn, grow, and get in on the ground floor of a high-growth startup while launching your career.
- Are able to work independently in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment - we give you something, you’re able to get creative, think scientifically, and run with it.
This job is definitely for you if you:
- Have deep experience with ad technology platforms, analytics and business intelligence tools, and A/B testing tools.
- Demonstrate significant expertise of marketing attribution, tracking, and pixel implementation.
- Are extremely well-versed with Google Sheets or Excel.
- Have exceptional attention to detail and enjoy experiment design.
- Are very comfortable working with numbers and have the ability to present and analyze data in various ways.
- Have an unwavering willingness to learn and go above and beyond what is asked of you.
Salary: $50k+ depending on location + experience. Opportunities for equity in addition to cash compensation.