About the role:
We’re looking for a driven Partnerships Manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate has previous experience developing leads and meeting sales/partnership goals. A top candidate is able to use their communication skills to develop strong relationships with our clients from first contact. You’ll actively contribute to our revenue while learning the ropes of an early-stage startup and the in-and-outs of sales.
- Source new leads for outbound marketing campaigns - meeting or exceeding monthly goals and maintaining a healthy pipeline of interested prospects
- Develop new relationships through phone, email, and social media in order to establish meetings with senior-level decision makers in our target accounts
- Articulate and evangelize Human Agency’s value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industry verticals
- Assist in the consultative sales process by learning as much as you can about a prospect, uncovering their business needs and sharing that information with the senior sales team
- Utilize our CRM, marketing automation and sales acceleration tools to manage your pipeline and maintain accurate information about prospects and target accounts
- Provide accurate reporting and feedback on all leads and inquiries to sales team management
- 1-2 years of B2B sales or sales development (SDR) experience, preferably in an advertising / agency environment
- The ability to proactively engage new clients through email and phone
- A consultative and human sales approach -- every conversation is different, we don’t run on scripts
- Skills to passionately and clearly articulate value/benefit
- Knack for asking great questions to uncover prospect pain points
- Team-player attitude with high-energy and a strong desire to help improve internal processes beyond your day-to-day tasks
- Desire to learn, grow, and get in on the ground floor of a quickly growing startup while launching your career
- Able to work independently in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment - we give you something, you run with it
- Experience with CRMs preferred (we use Copper)
- Solid understanding of social media platforms and tools, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
Location: Anywhere in the USA is fine. Preferred locations New York, Boston, Los Angeles, Seattle, St. Louis, D.C.
Floor: Commission only or base plus commission depending on location and experience.
Apply at humanagency.org/apply