Human Agency is a full-service digital agency and technology solutions company building a world where the most powerful tools of media and technology can be used to advance the values and goals of people. Our purpose-driven team of technologists, non-profit leaders, and creative entrepreneurs are looking for values-aligned rock stars who are driven by the challenge of working towards the greater vision while simultaneously adapting to what's unfolding in the world.
We are seeking a driven Senior UI/UX Designer to help us transform the way organizations and individuals build movements and influence their audiences to take action.
You would help lead design of Experience, our flagship tool that turns outdated online interactions into engaging experiences. This is an ambitious project that offers many rewarding UI and UX challenges.
You’ll collaborate closely with product, engineering, and marketing teams to solve complex problems through user-driven research and compelling design. Along the way you’ll take ownership of our design standards and practices to ensure everything we produce is pristine quality. Above all, you’ll empathize with and design for humans.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Owning projects to improve the information architecture, interaction design, and interface of Human Agency tools to help deliver incredible user experiences
- Work with leadership to craft, refine, implement, and communicate design vision and product strategy across the organization
- Partner with CPO to define objectives, understand user needs, and concept solutions
- Work with the product and client facing teams to define user journeys and visual specs
- Conduct research and commit to finding the right solutions for users
- Design detailed user flows, wireframes and polished interfaces for user testing and dev handoff
- Create, test, and refine prototypes of varying fidelity levels
- Collaborate with engineering to visually QA the UI
- Implement, maintain, and evolve the Human Agency design system through organized documentation and repeatable processes
- Take ownership over your work and systems
- Be a champion of great design and customer experiences within the organization
This could be the job for you if:
- You have 5+ years of experience designing consumer products for mobile and web
- Your portfolio shows that you've worked on a range of challenging projects across all steps of the design process: research, prototyping, and visual aesthetics
- You have expertise in interactive design, information architecture, motion, or visual design
- You champion user-centered design principles and methodologies
- You are comfortable with UX research methods including interviews, surveys, and usability testing
- You love collaboration and have excellent communication skills
- You are detail-oriented but can also take a birds-eye view on your work
- You have the ability to self-critique and self-manage
- You are open and receptive to others’ opinions and ideas
- You obsess over process
- You obsess even more about the customer
- You are pretty great at Figma, Sketch, or a comparable design & prototyping toolset
- You’re fluent in English
This is definitely the job for you if:
- You have proven experience of impacting society at scale through great design.
- You enjoy mentoring those who are interested in design and want to grow their skills
- You have prior startup experience
- You care deeply about the political happenings in 2020