The world is a noisy place. And the internet is even louder. Building movements requires more than money and good policy. Building movements requires capturing people’s imagination and interest. We provide services and technology to build movements.
Human Agency is a full-service digital agency and technology solutions company. We help campaigns, non-profit organizations, businesses of all sizes, and anyone with a message connect with the world.
Our purpose-driven team of technologists, non-profit leaders, and creative entrepreneurs are values-aligned rock stars who are driven by the challenge of working towards the greater vision while simultaneously adapting to what's unfolding in the world. Our commitment is to the free exercise of our human agency and to ensure anyone has the tools they need to make their voice heard online.
The Chief of Staff is responsible for coordinating daily company operations of the company and special projects of the CEO and COO. They are ultimately accountable for making sure our team has the administrative support to be successful and that assigned projects are executed with excellent quality.
- General Administration: Coordinate administrative needs of the company at large ensuring we all have what we need to get the job done.
- Provide human resources support by maintaining a database of available jobs and applicants.
- Ensure payments from clients and payments to contracted support are received and issues in a timely manner.
- Manage purchasing of materials and online accounts for software across the company.
- Manage scheduling for CEO, COO, and company-wide calendars.
- Manage email and phone engagement with clients, vendors, and potential hires in support of CEO and COO.
- Other duties as assigned to support CEO and COO.
- Operations Coordination: Ensure company operations are fully supported and efficient.
- Keep all internal materials and project management tools organized and up to date.
- Partner with data & research team to ensure internal data and tracking is available and utilized by the team.
- Prepare reports for CEO, COO, and team at large on progress towards goals as needed.
- Identify and develop automation of routine tasks and processes.
- Coordinate maintenance of office space as needed.
- Partnership Development: Support the execution of partnership development efforts led by the CEO and COO.
- Research potential clients current digital marketing efforts to inform sales strategy.
- Support the development of sales proposals, personalizing to each client and routinely updating to ensure Human Agency is putting its best foot forward.
- Support preparation of presentations and equipping the team to be fully prepared for partner engagement.
This job is for you if you have:
- 2+ years in administrative support role or project management
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, and basic office software.
- High motivation and responsiveness.
- A team-player attitude with high-energy and a strong desire to relieve organizational leadership from daily tasks to improve the overall productivity of the company.
- Are excited to learn new things, move fast from task to task, and being a crucial part of an energizing team.
You also may have:
- Desire to learn, grow, and meet the ambitious goals of a quickly growing startup and sales team.
- Ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment.
- Openness to a wide range of client work with a bent towards mission driven efforts for the greater good.
- Access to reliable transportation on a weekly basis.
Location: Anywhere in the United States but preferably St. Louis, MO.