Human Agency is building a world where the most powerful tools of media and technology can and should be used to advance the values and goals of people. Digital advertising today is profit-centered, more complex than it needs to be, and is currently monopolised by those who have existing knowledge, tools and resources. We’re here to change that.
Our purpose-driven team of technologists, non-profit leaders, and creative entrepreneurs are looking for values-aligned rock stars who are driven by the challenge of working towards the greater vision while simultaneously adapting to what's unfolding in the world. Our commitment is to the free exercise of our human agency and to ensure anyone has the tools they need to make their voice heard online.
About the Role
Human Agency builds and supports the movements of campaigns, businesses, and activists by offering strategy consulting, creative development, and digital technology solutions.
We are seeking a strong Ad Ops Manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate has previous experience managing multi-platform digital ad campaigns and working with a range of advertising goals. A top candidate is able to bring a scientific, test-driven approach to digital advertising to meet objectives. You’ll actively contribute to our services team while learning the ropes of an early-stage startup and the in-and-outs of digital marketing.
What an Ad Ops Manager does:
Optimize Ad Management: Manage and optimize digital ad delivery for clients in the private and non-profit sectors, as well as for political campaigns.
- Daily ad management maintenance of assigned clients
- Continuously improve ad delivery strategy to ensure client goals are met.
- Coordinate with broader Services team when necessary on content creation.
- Develop and manage ad spend plans on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis across ad campaigns.
Data & Reporting Management: Provide accurate and informed reporting for clients and internal Human Agency team.
- Utilize ad data to inform strategy design, budget allocation, and creative asset development.
- Implement data management and reporting for all clients and integrate feedback on reporting systems as needed.
- Support account managers and sales team in utilizing data to engage clients.
Support Sales Pipeline: Support sales team to develop ad delivery goals and strategies for potential clients.
- Provide regular updates to sales team on effective ad campaigns.
- Identify strategies specific to clients during the sales process.
- Assist in the development of holistic digital campaign strategies and recommend platform/channel use when appropriate.
This could be the job for you if you:
- Have 1-2 years of digital marketing experience, preferably in an agency / performance marketing environment
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills and are not afraid to ask questions
- Know how to use a test driven approach to problem solving (scientific method, A/B testing, basic statistics)
- Are a team-player with high-energy and a strong desire to help improve internal processes beyond your day-to-day tasks
- Desire to learn, grow, and get in on the ground floor of a high-growth startup while launching your career
- Are able to work independently in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment - we give you something, you run with it
This job is definitely for you if you:
- Have experience with Google Sheets / Excel
- Have experience with digital advertising platforms including Google Search and Display, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Spotify
- Have experience with social media management and social listening software