WHO WE ARE
Huckberry is an independent online retailer and magazine for those who love adventure. We're a team of 80+ based in San Francisco, California with offices in Columbus, Ohio.
Over a million and a half young, active professionals trust us as their leading resource for emerging brands, gear, and lifestyle inspiration. We're bootstrapped, profitable and proud (read our story here: Bit.ly/TheHuckberryStory
), and have been called "the future of eCommerce for guys." We look forward to meeting you!
Huckberry is looking for a Senior Production Manager to oversee and manage our domestic and import products to ensure on-time, high-quality products while maintaining margin targets.
- Maintain healthy vendor relations via professional and timely correspondence
- Manage the global product calendar to ensure on time deliveries
- Finalize all cost negotiations and vendor allocation to meet margin targets
- Ensure PO’s and material orders are sent on time, giving vendors appropriate amounts of time to delivery high quality products, on time
- Oversee the WIP to ensure development targets are being met
- Manage our product development team
- Work with design director on sourcing strategy to continue to grow the house brands business and react to business
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- 5+ years of experience in an apparel production role. Must have import experience. Domestic experience is helpful.
- Results driven self-starter who thrives under deadlines
- Meticulously organized
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Excel
Want to get to know us better? Check out:
Huckberry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.