We're expanding our Inbound / Receiving department in the Warehouse and are looking for new candidates to grow with the team.
- Unloading Cartons
- Sorting Cartons
- Counting Units
- Inventory management
- Candidates must have extreme attention to detail
- must have experience in Warehouses
- Must have experience with Google Sheets
- Must be a high school graduate or have your GED
- Character references greatly improve chances of getting hired
- Excellent communication skills
- Eager to learn and interested in ecommerce and/or warehouse work
- Must be able to commute to the Rickenbacker airport area daily
- Familiarity with the Huckberry brand
- Constantly active in a large warehouse and on your feet for extended periods of time
- Repetitive motion, finger dexterity, and small motor skills a must
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
Benefits / Perks / Company info:
- Full time 40 hours/week
- Seasonal and Part Time Work Available
- Reasonable work hours - 7 am to 5:30 pm shifts
- Full, on the job training for all roles
- Starts at $13.25/hr
- PTO & PSL
Who We Are
Here at Huckberry, we're building the 21st century men's retailer. We’re on a mission to inspire and equip adventures near and far, and along the way create the most loved men’s retailer on the planet. We were recently named one of IAB's most disruptive consumer brands of 2019, and are just getting started.
Huckberry was bootstrapped from a $20k personal investment from co-founders Richard Greiner and Andy Forch to over 70 employees before raising our first outside capital in 2017. Today, we’re still independent and a team of 90ish based in San Francisco, California with offices in Columbus, Ohio. Our investors all started as customers, and include members of the Nordstrom family, Simon family, Hormel family, and #1 New York Times best-selling author Tim Ferriss.
Want to get know us better? Check out our:
Huckberry encourages candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are always eager to further diversify our company, and we are committed to providing an inclusive environment of mutual respect where all can flourish. All of our employment decisions are based solely on merit and business need.