Huckberry is an independent online retailer and magazine for those who love adventure. We're a team of 90ish based in San Francisco, California with offices in Columbus, Ohio.
Over a million and a half young, active professionals trust us as their leading resource for emerging brands, gear, and lifestyle inspiration.
We're independent (read: Bit.ly/TheHuckberryStory), and have been called "the future of eCommerce for guys." We look forward to meeting you.
Huckberry is looking for a full and part-time sales associate for our upcoming Holiday Pop-up in New York City. This is an exciting opportunity to play an integral role in our first brick and mortar retail experience. We are looking for someone who tackles projects from a strategic and creative approach, and inspires others with a positive, can do attitude. This position is for the candidate who wants to jump in headfirst to make an immediate impact, work in a collaborative team environment, and set a high bar with their commitment to superior customer service.
- Maintain store-appearance standards while keeping the merchandise organized and the sales floor stocked
- Use Point-of-sale system for processing payments, refunds, exchanges, and issuing gift cards
- Greet guests upon entering store and engage them in meaningful conversations about the brand and products
- Assist customers with finding appropriate styles and sizes
- Participate in Huckberry events and initiatives
- At least 1 year of retail experience
- Strong attention to detail and adaptability
- Dedication to best in class customer service
- Strong communication skills - support customers and Huckberry HQ
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Comfortable spending 8 hours standing and moving
Want to get to know us better? Check out:
- The Huckberry Story: Bit.ly/TheHuckberryStory
- The Huckberry Journal: Huckberry.com/journal
- Instagram: Instagram.com/Huckberry
- Twitter: Twitter.com/Huckberry