Huckberry is an independent online retailer and magazine for those who love adventure. We're a team of 90ish based in San Francisco, California with offices in Columbus, Ohio.
Over a million and a half young, active professionals trust us as their leading resource for emerging brands, gear, and lifestyle inspiration.
We're independent (read: Bit.ly/TheHuckberryStory), and have been called "the future of eCommerce for guys." We look forward to meeting you.
Huckberry is looking for a part-time sales associate for our shop in New York City. This is an exciting opportunity to play an integral role in our first brick and mortar retail experience. We are looking for someone who tackles projects from a strategic and creative approach, and inspires others with a positive, can do attitude. This position is for the candidate who wants to jump in headfirst to make an immediate impact, work in a collaborative team environment, and set a high bar with their commitment to superior customer service.
- Maintain store-appearance standards while keeping the merchandise organized and the sales floor stocked
- Use Point-of-sale system for processing payments, refunds, exchanges, and issuing gift cards
- Greet guests upon entering store and engage them in meaningful conversations about the brand and products
- Assist customers with finding appropriate styles and sizes
- Participate in Huckberry events and initiatives
- At least 2 years of retail experience
- Strong attention to detail and adaptability
- Dedication to best in class customer service
- Strong communication skills - support customers and Huckberry HQ
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Comfortable spending 8 hours standing and moving
Want to get to know us better? Check out:
- The Huckberry Story: Bit.ly/TheHuckberryStory
- The Huckberry Journal: Huckberry.com/journal
- Instagram: Instagram.com/Huckberry
- Twitter: Twitter.com/Huckberry