Huckberry is an independent online retailer for those who love adventure. We're a team of 80ish and based in San Francisco, California and Columbus, Ohio. Over a million of our members trust us as their leading resource for emerging brands, gear, and lifestyle inspiration.
We’re looking for someone who thrives on providing support through several different channels of communication, including email, phone and live chat. You’ll be a great fit for our team if you’re empathetic, emotionally intelligent, and enthusiastic about helping customers.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Answering any and all questions related to Huckberry’s products, marketing, and editorial content
- Owning the customer experience and work to exceed their expectations. We want to treat our customers as you would treat a guest in your own home.
- Proactively looking for solutions to problems and proposing improvements if an existing process or system could work better
- Providing feedback to internal teams that helps to improve our business and create a better customer experience
- You enjoy talking with people and building relationships
- You're able to empathize with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues
- You’re able to make decisions and solve problems even when there may not be explicit guidelines on how to do so
- You have an ability to understand complex issues and explain them to others in beautifully simple terms
- You’re able to plan, organize, and prioritize work - this role wears many hats!
- You’re curious, and love diving deep into new products, brands and systems to learn them inside and out.
To apply for this position:
- Upload your resume
- Link us to your LinkedIn profile
- Tell us in 2 sentences or less what makes you unique.
- Tell us in 2 sentences or less why you'd make a great addition to our Customer Experience team.
Want to get know us better? Check out our:
Huckberry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.