This is a critical role as our first in house Front End Developer, who we will rely on to not only bolster our team, but be a driving force in bringing our front-end capabilities and experiences forward. You can expect a very collaborative environment where you will be able to pitch any of your ideas and team up with all departments at Huckberry to create amazing user experiences.
- GitHub and Heroku
- Understand the constraints of mobile network bandwidth and how to accommodate high density displays
- Bonus points if you have experience with: Ruby on Rails 5, Spree/Solidus, Slim template languages, API Specification, e-commerce
When applying, please include:
- A link your GitHub profile, if you have one
- A link to your LinkedIn profile
- Bonus: Links to any websites you’ve developed in production, and links to source code for any front end or even Rails projects you’ve developed
Huckberry is an independent online men’s retailer and magazine for those who love adventure. We're a team of 100’ish based in San Francisco, California with offices in Columbus, Ohio. Over a million young, active professionals trust us as their leading resource for emerging brands, gear, and lifestyle inspiration. We're bootstrapped, profitable and proud, and have been called "the future of eCommerce for guys." We look forward to meeting you.
Want to get know us better? Check out our:
Huckberry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.