We’re looking for someone who thrives on providing support through several different channels of communication, including email, phone and live chat. You’ll be a great fit for our team if you’re empathetic, emotionally intelligent, and enthusiastic about helping customers.
Some weekend and evening availability is expected.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Answering any and all questions related to Huckberry’s products, marketing, and editorial content
- Owning the customer experience and working to exceed their expectations. We want to treat our customers as you would treat a guest in your own home.
- Proactively looking for solutions to problems and proposing improvements if an existing process or system could work better
- Providing feedback to internal teams that helps to improve our business and create a better customer experience
- You enjoy talking with people and building relationships
- You're able to empathize with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues
- You’re able to make decisions and solve problems even when there may not be explicit guidelines on how to do so
- You have an ability to understand complex issues and explain them to others in beautifully simple terms
- You’re able to plan, organize, and prioritize work - this role wears many hats!
- You’re curious, and love diving deep into new products, brands and systems to learn them inside and out.
To apply for this position:
- Upload your resume
- Link us to your LinkedIn profile
- Tell us in 2 sentences or less what makes you unique.
- Tell us in 2 sentences or less why you'd make a great addition to our Customer Experience team.
Here at Huckberry, we're building the 21st century men's retailer. We’re on a mission to inspire and equip adventures near and far, and along the way create the most loved men’s retailer on the planet. We were recently named one of IAB's most disruptive consumer brands of 2019, and are only just getting started.
Huckberry was bootstrapped from a $20k personal investment in 2011 from co-founders Richard Greiner and Andy Forch to over 70 employees before raising its first outside capital in 2017. Today, we’re still independent and headquartered in San Francisco, California with offices in Columbus, Ohio. Our investors all started as customers, and include members of the Nordstrom family, Simon family, Hormel family, and #1 New York Times best-selling author Tim Ferriss.
Our mission of inspiring and equipping adventures is at the core of everything we do. That's why in addition to competitive market salaries and benefits, we have a generous vacation policy, a sabbatical program (recent employee trips include a surf and yoga retreat in Morocco, dog sledding in Norway et al.), summer "See You Out There" Fridays, white water rafting trips, and, of course, loads of free gear.
Huckberry encourages candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are always eager to further diversify our company, and we are committed to providing an inclusive environment of mutual respect where all can flourish. All of our employment decisions are based solely on merit and business need.