Huckberry, an independent online retailer and magazine for adventurous guys, is in Columbus! We are looking for Entry-Level candidates and warehouse team members to be trained in all aspects of e-commerce warehouse work. After your introduction period, you will be assigned to a department based on your aptitude and performance. This is the perfect role for a recent grad or warehouse worker excited to get in on the ground floor of a new project and have an impact on a growing warehouse. Bring a flexible and adaptable attitude, and a collaborative spirit. Back West, we're a young, hungry, and bootstrapped team who are based in San Francisco, California and are thrilled to make Columbus our second home.
- Loading and unloading shipments
- Inventory management
- Must be a high school graduate or have your GED
- Character references greatly improve chances of getting hired
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Eager to learn and interested in ecommerce and/or warehouse work
- Must be able to commute to the Rickenbacker airport area
- Warehouse experience preferred
- Previous retail, customer service, and/or ecommerce experience is beneficial
- Familiarity with the Huckberry brand
- Active and on your feet for extended periods of time
- Repetitive motion, finger dexterity, and small motor skills a must
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
Benefits / Perks / Company info:
- Full time, Seasonal, and Part Time work available!
- Reasonable work hours - 7 am to 5:30 pm shifts
- Full, on the job training for all roles
- Starts at $13/hr
- PTO & PSL
Want to get know us better? Check out our:
Huckberry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.