We're looking for a talented, hard-working menswear designer who is eager to design collections across multiple house brands and product categories from activewear to technical outerwear.
- Build and present seasonal designs and mood boards that push Huckberry's voice through House Brands
- Research trends and present product ideas
- Meticulously create and pass off designs and BOMs to PD team
- Help develop materials and trim within a budget
- Submit seasonal lab dips color pallet
- Communicate with factories and vendors
- Work with Tech and PLM to assist in the development process
- 5+ years experience in designing men's technical apparel and activewear
- Deadline driven
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Proficient in Illustrator
- Have had exposure to PLM
Huckberry is an independent online men’s retailer and magazine for those who love adventure. We're a team of 100’ish based in San Francisco, California with offices in Columbus, Ohio. Over a million young, active professionals trust us as their leading resource for emerging brands, gear, and lifestyle inspiration. We're bootstrapped, profitable and proud (read our story - link below), and have been called "the future of eCommerce for guys." We look forward to meeting you.
Want to get know us better? Check out our:
Huckberry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.