Intermedia Labs Inc. is the company behind HQ Trivia. We're a fast-growing startup based in NYC, and we are looking to add talented, passionate, and friendly members to our dynamic team based in SoHo. We're focused on growing HQ Trivia, the live trivia game show played by literally millions of people around the world, as well as developing related products. In addition to the opportunity to join an exciting brand in its early days, we offer competitive packages.
Product Managers in this role will be expected to:
- Identify product opportunities and improvements for HQ Trivia, set requirements, and propose implementation schedules.
- Work with Product Leadership to define and own key performance metrics for HQ Trivia.
- Help guide large and fast-growing engineering and design teams.
- Partner with the data science team to design live experiments and create insights, allowing you to test assumptions and release products early and often.
- Engage closely with members of the production, marketing, partnerships, and content teams.
- Participate in sprint planning by helping to Identify, define, ticket, and prioritize feature iterations.
- Communicate plans and progress clearly to a variety of audiences.
What we’re looking for:
- 1+ years product management or product design experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Self-starter who is comfortable working with ambiguity
- Ability to cultivate a positive and productive team dynamic
- Fast learner with the capacity to take the intelligent risks
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Experience developing game and/or media products, technologies, and platforms is a plus