Intermedia Labs Inc. is the company behind HQ Trivia, a live trivia game-show on smartphones that is played daily at 3PM EST and 9PM EST by over two million people. HQ Trivia is free to play, and each game’s winners earn a cash prize as well as valuable bragging rights. Intermedia Labs is a fast-growing startup based in NYC, and we are always thrilled to add driven and friendly members to our family.
Working alongside our HR Team, the Contract Office Manager will be a detail-oriented, self-motivated individual overseeing all daily operations within our dynamic Vauxhall office. This role is part-time.
What you’ll do:
• Oversee all daily operations at HQ’s London office including mailing/shipping needs, package distribution, porter activities, snacks, supplies and equipment and much more
• Work closely with the HR Manager on employee onboarding, employee/contractor agreements, and team events
• Greet and direct all guests as they enter
• Manage contracts and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers, and consistently work with vendors to maintain a rotating schedule of snacks and beverages in office kitchens
• Manage building protocols and general administrative responsibilities for Intermedia Labs employees and contractors
• Facilitate HQ office moves and manage all communications with employees
• Assist in planning and managing HQ internal events
• Act as a culture carrier within our office - you’ll be a champion for all things HQ!
• Work closely with the Human Resources & Office Services Team in our New York office
Who you are:
• You have 1-2 years experience in an office management position
• You have 2-3 years in HR management, and are well versed in UK employment law
• You are knowledgeable of office management and facilities responsibilities, systems and procedures
• You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You’ve demonstrated time management skills and the proven ability to multitask and prioritize work
• You are detail-oriented and demonstrate solid problem solving skills
• You possess strong organizational and planning skills
• You’re proficient in MS Office
Job Type: Part-Time/Contract